Lenta and its subsidiary or associated companies and undertakings (together ’Lenta’) are committed to respecting Your privacy.Please read the following policy to understand how Your information will be treated. This policy may vary from time to time so please check it regularly.
What are cookies?
There is a technology called «cookies» which can be used to provide You with tailored information from a web site. A cookie is an element of data that a web site can send to Your browser, which may then be stored on Your computer system. This element of data is a piece of text, not a program. The Site can only access the information from a cookie sent by the Site. We cannot access other cookies sent by other web sites or the information contained therein. Additionally, We cannot learn Your email address or any other information about You through the use of a cookie. The only way We would learn such information is if You specifically submit that information to Us.
May I decline to accept a cookie?
You may decline to accept cookies sent by the Site by selecting an option on Your browser to reject cookies or you can also use the Cookie panel to make your choice.
What benefits do I receive from cookies?
The information we collect
You may choose to provide Us with personal information about Yourself, such as Your name and address, so that We can respond to Your requests for information.
How we use information collected
Any information that You supply to Lenta or data that We collect will be processed by or on behalf of Lenta . You agree that We may, and We confirm that We will only use, the information You provide to Us or the data that We collect for the following reasons:
- to send You information You have specifically requested
- to process on-line job applications and where You have submitted a job-application We may for a reasonable period keep Your details on file for future reference should a suitable position subsequently become available
- to help Us develop the website to be more useful to You
- for marketing and website user processing research or analysis
- information may also be shared between companies within Lenta and with Our selected business partners to enable Us to respond to Your enquiries and requests more effectively and efficiently.
We will not, in any instance, sell or release Your information to third parties unless We are required to do so by law.
When You use this website and provide Us with personal information You are agreeing that We may use Your personal information for the purposes set out in this policy.
If You require Your record to be removed or amended please write to the Company Secretary at the address below with proof of identification.
Lenta takes all reasonable security measures to protect personal information from loss, unauthorised access, destruction, misuse, modification or disclosure. As far as permissible under law, Lenta accepts no responsibility for the unauthorised access of personal information held by Lenta.
Telephone: T: +7 (812) 380-61-31
112 Savushkina str.
St.Petersburg, Russia, 197374
Terms & Conditions
Your access to and use of this Web Site is permitted solely upon the terms and the basis of this Notice and the following disclaimers. If you do not accept the contents of this Notice and the following disclaimers, you are not permitted to access or use the Web Site and you should log out immediately.
The content of all pages of this Web Site may be subject to copyright and Lenta asserts its right to be identified as the author of all such material.
You may access and download a single copy of any copyright material with the permission of Lenta, which is expressly given upon the strict understanding that any downloading and subsequent printing will be personally by you and for your own personal, non-commercial use.
Any other use of the material is not permitted (expressly or implied) and may violate copyright laws within the legal jurisdiction of England and Wales and/or your own legal jurisdiction and Lenta reserves the right to take whatever action and in whatever jurisdiction to protect and assert its rights under copyright.
You must not modify any materials from this Web Site in any way, either in whole or in part nor may the contents of this Web Site be used in whole or in part in any other Web Site.
Representations / Warranties
Neither Lenta nor its associate or subsidiary companies shall be regarded as making any warranty, representation or undertaking (either expressed or implied) with regard to:
- The content of the Web Site pages (including, although not limited to, the accuracy, completeness, fitness for purpose or satisfactory quality of the content or that the content of these pages, including graphics, are error free).
- The content of any other Web Site, including any goods or services offered through those Web Sites, accessed through or referred to in these pages by whatever means. The user acknowledges and agrees that it does not rely upon the content of this Web Site as providing any warranty, representation or undertaking by Lenta or its associated or subsidiary companies in relation to any matter.
In no event will Lenta, its subsidiary or associated companies, be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential costs, losses or damages whether in contract, tort or any other legal theory resulting from the use of or reliance on any information contained within these pages or any other Web Site accessed through or referred to in these pages by any means whatsoever.
User Generated Content
Content posted in any discussion forums or website communities that are part of this website may be created by members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of either Lenta, its subsidiaries or associated companies, and these companies shall not be responsible for any content posted by members of the public on the website.